If you want to save your money and move into your new apartment stress-free, check the following advices.
- Make a schedule of your move.
- Purge your closets and basement at first.
- Hire movers in advance before your move day.
- Make sure about the insurance.
- Unsubscribe from services, including newspapers, pest control, cable, lawn etc., a week before you relocation.
- Pack your cleaning supplies before the very moving
- Start packing your belongings as early as possible
- Essential reminders
- Always comply with the manual instructions when moving large appliances.
- Art on your walls and items in your yard are the items, about which one often forgets.
- Some items are not allowed to transport by law, including gasoline and other flammables, explosives, and ammunition.
- Prepare a go-bag, containing all your essentials (chargers, toiletries, etc.)
- Avoid any haste on a move day
- If you have children, try to give them some job to do.
- Prepare some snacks and withdraw cash on some unexpected costs.
Before leaving your apartment check with your schedule on moving to make sure everything is ready. Walk over the rooms once again and verify the loaded boxes. Now, it is time to go.